Thursday 26 March 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Whirlpool of Fate, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1925 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Edward Graham: Baron Graham of Edmonton English soldier and politician.
- Ben Mondor: Canadian-born American baseball executive (Born 1925).
- James Moody: American saxophonist and composer (d. 2010).
- Earl Carroll: United States federal judge in senior status, for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
- Lord Graham: of Edmonton House of Lords (chief opposition whip).
- Lord Hooson: Queen's Council crown court recorder.
- Claudio Spies: Composer
- Pierre Boulez: French composer and conductor; one of the most distinguished and influential musicians of the 20th century. His conducting career flourished first in the concert hall, then in the opera house. He was the principal spokesman for the composers of Europe in the early 1950s. His early works scorned sentiment, employing a complicated serial technique with rhythm and dynamics based on mathematical formulas. He was a rebel who brought computer terminals onto the performing stage and used them to intera
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You and I - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?