Tuesday 26 March 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1935 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Mahmoud Abbas: Palestinian politician 2nd President of the State of Palestine.
- Stig Pettersson: Swedish high jumper.
- Earl of: Kinnoull.
- RvJ Mitchell and Major Sorley discuss armament of Spitfire
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?