Friday 26 March 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1954 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Piers Gardner: director (British Institute of International and Comparative Law).
- Laurent Jalou: French publisher of fashion magazines, head of Les Editions Jalou, a Paris-based company that owns such titles as L'Officiel, Optimum and Jalouse.
- Katharine Schori: American ecclesiastic, an Episcopal priest who became the first female Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church.
- Curtis Sliwa: American activist, the founder of the Guardian Angels.
- Kazuhiko Inoue: Japanese voice actor and singer.
- Clive Palmer: Australian businessman and politician
- US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Bikini Island.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?