Tuesday 26 March 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul de Leeuw and Rebecca Twigg.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to He's So Fine by The Chiffons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Birds, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters by J.D was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Crane.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1963 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Paul de Leeuw: Dutch TV host (Cry of the Lion).
- Rebecca Twigg: American professional cyclist who was awarded the Silver Medal in the Olympic Road Race in 1984 plus many other prizes.
- Roch Voisine: Canadian singer, songwriter, actor, and radio and television host, Voisine writes and performs in both English and French.
- Natsuhiko Kyogoku: Japanese author.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Orlons - South Street
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Roy Orbison - In Dreams
- Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout
- Bill Pursell - Our Winter Love
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?