Saturday 26 March 2005
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Countess Luana of Orange-Nassau and Ella Anderson.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK Over And Over by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw was in the top 5 hits.
Mughal-E-Azam, directed by K. Asif, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Rising by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rallarsving.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! or Star Wars: Republic Commando.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 2005!
Which were the important events of 26 March 2005 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
Famous Birthdays:26 March
- Gerard Filion: Quebec businessman and journalist (Born 1909).
- Frederick Rotimi: Williams Nigerian politician and jurist (Born 1920).
- James Callaghan: British politician, financial spokesman and Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Paul Hester: Australian drummer (Crowded House Split Enz Deckchairs Overboard and Tarmac Adam) (d. 2005).
- Marius Russo: American baseball player (Born 1914).
- The Taiwanese government calls on 1 million Taiwanese to demonstrate in Taipei, in opposition to the Anti-Secession Law of the People's Republic of China. Around 200,000 to 300,000 attend the demonstration.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?