Tuesday 26 May 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Iris, directed by Achille Consalvi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1914 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- John Young: American astrologer who joined AFA in September 1974.
- Raymond Bollinelli: Mazamet physician.
- Frankie Manning: an American dancer, instructor, choreographer, and one of the founding fathers of Lindy Hop.
- Archie Duncan: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actor (Sherlock Holmes).
- Jacob Riis: Danish-American journalist, photographer, and social reformer (Born 1849).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- This is the Life - Peerless Quartet
- If I Had My Way - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?