Monday 26 May 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1930 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Claude Bernard-Aubert: French screenwriter and director.
- Karim Emami: Indian-Iranian lexicographer and critic (d. 2005).
- Supreme Court rules buying liquor does not violate the Constitution
- Joe Sewell, hardest to strike out, is struck out twice by Pat Caraway.
- US Supreme Court rules buying liquor does not violate the Constitution.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?