Tuesday 26 May 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Fury, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1936!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1936 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- David Stevens: Baron Stevens of Ludgate English politician.
- 1st government of Zealand in Belgium ends
- In the House of Commons of Northern Ireland, Tommy Henderson begins speaking on the Appropriation Bill. By the time he sits down in the early hours of the following morning, he had spoken for 10 hours.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?