Sunday 26 May 1996
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Austin Michael Luciano and J Hus.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Fastlove by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
DragonHeart, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 2: The Mouse on the Mile by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Saturday Live.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Gallet or Cheesy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1996!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1996 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
Famous Birthdays:26 May
- Laura Davies wins J C Penney / LPGA Skins Golf Game
- Rosie Jones wins LPGA Corning Golf Classic.
- Indianapolis 500 race; Buddy Lazier wins with an average speed of 147.956 mph.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?