Thursday 26 November 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Marriage of Krechinsky, directed by Aleksandr O. Drankov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1908 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Philipp Mohler: Composer.
- Ernst Bartholome: Germany Scientist.
- Fran?ois Le Masson: Montpellier Military man.
- Leonard Spigelgass: American film writer who, from 1933, wrote many screenplays alone and in collaboration.
- Ogden Phipps: American stockbroker, court tennis champion and Hall of Fame member, thoroughbred horse racing executive and owner/breeder, and an art collector and philanthropist.
- Charles Forte: Italian entrepreneur, the head of one of the world's greatest hotel and catering organizations. He was made a British Lord in 1982.
- Lefty Gomez: New York Yankees pitching great, dies at age 80.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sunbonnet Sue - Byron G. Harlan
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Harvey Hindermyer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?