Friday 26 November 1937
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1937 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Léo Lacroix: French alpine skier, born in Bois d'Amont.
- Boris Borisovich Yegorov: USSR -- Doctor / Cosmonaut (Voskhod I).
- Garnett Mimms: Rocker.
- Bob Babbitt: American bass player (The Funk Brothers ) (d. 2012).
- John Moore: Baron Moore of Lower Marsh English businessman and politician Secretary of State for Health.
- Boris Yegorov: Russian physician and astronaut (d. 1994)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?