Sunday 26 November 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karol Rusznyak and Ridley Jacobs.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Incense And Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Till, der Junge von nebenan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1967 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
Famous Birthdays:26 November
- Cloud burst over Lisbon kills about 450
- Major floods hit Lisbon, Portugal, killing 462.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?