Monday 26 November 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Top Of The World by Carpenters.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Fantastic Planet, directed by Ren Laloux, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Honorary Consul by Graham Greene was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1973 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- John Zimmerman: Birmingham, Alabama -- Pairs skater (with Steigler).
- Kristin Bauer: American actress.
- Peter Facinelli: American actor.
- Kristin van Straten: American actress.
- US President Richard Nixon's personal secretary, Rose Mary Woods, tells a federal court she accidentally caused part of 18-minute gap in a key Watergate tape.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Part 1)
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?