Monday 26 November 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 26 November 2007 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 November
- At least 60 miners are trapped underground following an explosion in a gold mine in Ponce Enriquez in southern Ecuador. (AP via CTV)
- The Romanian nationalist Greater Romania Party is voted out of the European Parliament in the European Parliament election, 2007. (BBC)
- War in Chad (2005–present): Chad's army claims to have killed hundreds of rebel fighters in heavy fighting near Sudan's Darfur region. (Reuters)
- 35 militants are killed in a ground offensive against pro-Taliban militants by the Pakistan Army.
- The Federation Council of Russia sets March 2, 2008 as the date of the Russian presidential election, 2008. (BBC)
- At least three people die and 45 are injured in Indonesia following earthquakes off the coast of Sumatra and Sumbawa. (VOA)
- Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif announces he will file nomination papers in the Pakistani general election, 2008. However, he will not serve as Prime Minister under the current President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf. (Canadian Press via Google News)
- At least three people die in clashes over a new draft constitution in Sucre, Bolivia. (BBC)
- The People's Republic of China signs a deal to buy 160 Airbus aircraft in a deal worth $US17 billion during a visit by the President of France Nicolas Sarkozy. (AFX via Forbes)
- Newsweek Magazine will come out with a new edition, about the top ranked schools in the United States. (US News and World Report)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?