Wednesday 26 October 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Ansigttyven I, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1910 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Francoia L'Henoret: Plougasnou physician.
- John Krol: American Ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal who was a leading conservative who spoke out for nuclear disarmament and helped revamp the Vatican finances.
- John "Cardinal" Krol: Former Archbishop (Philadelphia).
- Edgard Derouet: French poster designer, active from 1933 to 1955.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweet Italian Love - Byron G. Harlan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Geraldine Farrar
- Rosa Rosetta - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 October 1910 and get them!