Sunday 26 October 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Stuart J[ames] Byrne and Jean Capelle.
Ten Nights in a Barroom, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1913 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Stuart J[ames] Byrne: United States -- Sci-fi author (Star Man, God Man).
- Jean Capelle: Belgium sport Champion.
- Malcom Macdonald: .
- Charlie Barnet: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 1991).
- Huerta elected President of Mexico
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 October 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Henry Burr & Andrea Sarto
- Elsie Baker - A Perfect Day
- San Francisco Bound - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?