Tuesday 26 October 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dylan Rey .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65 was in the top 5 hits.
The Bone Collector, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program by Richard F. Heller, Rachael F. Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hunter x Hunter.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 360: Three Sixty or Arcomage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 1999!
Which were the important events of 26 October 1999 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
- Hoyt Axton: American actor and country music singer-songwriter (Born 1938).
- Britain's House of Lords votes to end the right of hereditary peers to vote in Britain's upper chamber of Parliament.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?