Tuesday 26 October 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to My Boo by Usher.
In UK Call On Me by Eric Prydz was in the top 5 hits.
Ali G Indahouse, directed by Mark Mylod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while America (The Book) by Jon Stewart and The Writers of The Daily Show was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 October 2004!
Which were the important events of 26 October 2004 ?
- Nauru - Angam Day
- Austria - National Day: Anniversary of the Declaration of Neutrality (1955)
- Also see October 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Quadragesimus
- St. Rusticus
- St. Gibitrudis
- St. Fulk
- St. Eadfrid
- St. Demetrius (aka St. Dimitrios) of Thessaloniki
- St. Cuthbert
- St. Cedd
- St. Alfred the Great
- Roman festivals - first day of Ludi Victoriae Sullanae (until 1 November)
- R.C. Saints - October 26th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bean
- St. Evaristus
- St. Lucian
- St. Albinus
- St. Rogatian
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 October
- Bobby Avila: Mexican-American Major League Baseball player (Born 1924).
- The Boston Red Sox win the World Series for the first time since 1918.
- Details of the discovery of a new, recent species of fossil hominid, ''Homo floresiensis'', from the island of Flores, Indonesia, are published.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?