Friday 26 September 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Schnabel and Berthold Beitz.
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1913 ?
- Ernst Schnabel: German sailor / dramatist (Anne Frank).
- Berthold Beitz: German industrialist who worked for Alfred Krupp Industries; a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Maria Penne: Porto Rican painter, artist, and educator who taught and influenced the work of well-known artists such as Noemi Ruiz, Jaime Carrero, Rafael Rivera Garcia, and printmaker Susanna Herrero among others.
- Frank Brimsek: American ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- Dorothy Sloop: American pianist and educator (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?