Friday 26 September 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1913 ?
- Berthold Beitz: German industrialist who worked for Alfred Krupp Industries; a member of the International Olympic Committee.
- Frank Brimsek: American ice hockey player (Born 1913).
- Dorothy Sloop: American pianist and educator (d. 1998).
- Maria Penne: Porto Rican painter, artist, and educator who taught and influenced the work of well-known artists such as Noemi Ruiz, Jaime Carrero, Rafael Rivera Garcia, and printmaker Susanna Herrero among others.
- Ernst Schnabel: German sailor / dramatist (Anne Frank).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 September 1913 and get them!