Saturday 26 September 1987
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston.
In UK Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1987 ?
- Clément Lefert: French swimmer, a 2012 Olympic Gold medal champion.
- Rosanna Munter: Swedish singer-songwriter and actress (Play).
- Jang Keun-Suk: TV Actor.
- Herbert Tichy: Austrian mountaineer, made the first ascent of Cho Oyu in 1954 (Born 1912).
- Padres Benito Santiago sets rookie hitting streak to 28 games
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Prince - U Got The Look
- Europe - Carrie
- Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
- ABC - When Smokey Sings
- Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 September 1987 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?