Tuesday 26 September 1989
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli.
In UK Ride On Time by Black Box was in the top 5 hits.
Mystery Train, directed by Jim Jarmusch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Clear And Present Danger by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1989!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1989 ?
- Jasmine Gosnell: Family Member.
- Kieran Gibbs: Soccer Player.
- Nesma Mahgoub: Egyptian singer.
- Emma Rigby: English actress.
- Chinami Suzuki: Japanese model television host and actress.
- Last Vietnamese soldiers leave Cambodia
- MPAA creates NC-17 rating for movies with adult themes
- Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze calls for total destruction of Soviet and US chemical weapons
- Vietnam announces that it has withdrawn the last of its troops from the State of Cambodia, ending an 11-year occupation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?