Wednesday 26 September 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pavel Avdeyev .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection by Nelson.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
The Vanishing, directed by George Sluizer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Trials of Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Antago or Bimini Run.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1990 ?
- Alberto Moravia: Italian writer who was fascinated by the improbable and had a Jekyl and Hyde personality.
- Motion Picture Association of America creates new NC-17 rating.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 26 September 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Paul Young - Oh Girl
- Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?