Sunday 27 August 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barclay Beales and Grete Paia.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Kiss From A Rose by Seal.
In UK Never Forget by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
La Haine, directed by Mathieu Kassovitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while From Potter's Field by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rownd a Rownd.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Monsters or Tales series.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 August 1995!
Which were the important events of 27 August 1995 ?
- Moldova - Independence Day (from the USSR, 1991)
- Roman festivals - Volturnalia held in honor of Volturnus
- RC Saints - Saint Monica of Hippo
Famous Birthdays:27 August
- Arcadia closes at Vivian Beaumont Theater NYC after 204 performances
- 23rd du Maurier Golf Classic: Jenny Lidback
- 95th US Golf Amateur Championship won by Tiger Woods
- Worst fire in New York in 80 years ends after 4 days
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?