Tuesday 27 December 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Kedélyes bohémek, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1904 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- René Bonnet: French race car driver and engineer (d. 1983).
- Duke of York Theatre opens in London (first musical Peter Pan).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?