Wednesday 27 December 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1905 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Jacques Loste: Neuilly sur Seine Journalist.
- Cliff Arquette: American actor and comedian (d. 1974).
- Antonio Brivio: Italian race car driver.
- Gilberte Brossolette: French resistant, jouenalist and politician, spouse of Pierre Brossolette.
- M A Noble scores 281 (369 minutes, 21 fours) New South Wales versus Victoria.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everybody Works but Father - Billy Murray
- Everybody Works but Father - Lew Dockstader
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 December 1905 and get them!