Wednesday 27 December 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Brivio and Gilberte Brossolette.
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1905 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Antonio Brivio: Italian race car driver.
- Gilberte Brossolette: French resistant, jouenalist and politician, spouse of Pierre Brossolette.
- Jacques Loste: Neuilly sur Seine Journalist.
- Cliff Arquette: American actor and comedian (d. 1974).
- M A Noble scores 281 (369 minutes, 21 fours) New South Wales versus Victoria.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everybody Works but Father - Lew Dockstader
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
- Everybody Works but Father - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?