Friday 27 December 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Kerneis and John Celardo.
Das Schicksal der Maria Keith, directed by Rudolf Walther-Fein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1918!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1918 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:27 December
- The Great Poland Uprising against the Germans begins.
- Great Poland Uprising: The Poles in Greater Poland (or Grand Duchy of Poznań) rise up against the Germans.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cathedral Chimes - Prince's Orchestra
- New York Philharmonic Orchestra - Waltz of the Flowers
- While You're Away (Pack Up Your Cares in a Bundle of Joy) - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?