Saturday 27 December 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
In UK Here In My Heart by Al Martino was in the top 5 hits.
My Cousin Rachel, directed by Henry Koster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while East Of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1952!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1952 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- David Knopfler: Scottish musician, colleague and brother of Mark Knopfler who was the main force behind the group "Dire Straits.
- Tovah Feldshuh in New York City: New York; actress (Idolmaker, Terror out of the Sky).
- Karla Bonoff rock singer (New World: Restless Nights).
- Tovah Feldshuh: American actress of stage and screen, she has performed in a number of films and plays and is often seen on television as well.
- Karla Bonoff: American singer-songwriter (Bryndle).
- Jay Hill: Canadian farmer and politician
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?