Sunday 27 December 1964
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Wallace NFL tackle (San Francisco 49ers and Randy Kirk NFL outside linebacker (Arizona Cardinals.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Winchell-Mahoney Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1964!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1964 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Steve Wallace NFL tackle (San Francisco 49ers: Kansas City Chiefs).
- Randy Kirk NFL outside linebacker (Arizona Cardinals: San Francisco 49ers).
- Ian Gomez: American actor.
- Theresa Randle: American actress.
- Cleveland Browns beat Baltimore Colts 27-0 in NFL championship game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Beatles - She's A Woman
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
- The Larks - The Jerk
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?