Thursday 27 February 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1913 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 2 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Frank Allaun: British Member of Parliament (Liberal).
- Al Licklider: American theater director and promoter.
- Paul Ricoeur: French philosopher, the author of more than a dozen books and several hundred articles that influenced philosophical thought in both French and English worlds.
- Pierre Boujut: France Writer.
- Paul Ricœur: French philosopher and academic (d. 2005).
- Kazimierz Sabbat: Polish soldier and politician President of Poland (d. 1989)
- Irwin Shaw: American writer (Rich Man, Poor Man), dies at age 71 (born 1913).
- Adam Sedgwick English zoologist (Peripatus): dies at age 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Because
- My Little Persian Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Fo' De Lawd's Sake, Play a Waltz - Elsie Janis
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?