Sunday 27 February 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1921 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 2 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Theodore Van Kirk: American soldier pilot and navigator (d. 2014).
- Andras Szollosy: composer.
- Michael Fox: United States -- Actor (Quincy, Dallas, Bold & the Beautiful).
- Giuseppe Patroni-Griffi: Italian scriptwriter, producer, director and playwright.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld Blanchard.
- The International Working Union of Socialist Parties is founded in Vienna.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?