Monday 27 February 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Six Napoleons, directed by George Ridgwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1922 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 2 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Enzo Correggioli: Italian boxer.
- Louise Carletti: French actress active from 1937 to 1965.
- Hans Rookmaaker: Dutch historian author and scholar (d. 1977).
- Fernando Trejos Esalante: Costa Rican doctor dedicated to the social security of the country, of liberal thought, which was twice deputy and also candidate for the presidency of the Republic by the National Unification Party.
- Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover convenes first National Radio Conference.
- A challenge to the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, allowing women the right to vote, is rebuffed by the Supreme Court of the United States in Leser v. Garnett.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bow Wow Blues (My Mama Treats Me Like a Dog) - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1922?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 February 1922 and get them!