Tuesday 27 February 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1951 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 2 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Stephen Leigh: American sci-fi author and musician, a singer and bass player.
- Steve Harley: English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cockney Rebel).
- Janet Steinbeck: Australian swimmer.
- Lee Atwater: American political consultant and strategist to the Republican Party.
- Steve Harley in London: England; rocker (Cockney Rebel - "Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)").
- Olivier Schrameck: French senior official, president of the Higher Audiovisual Council since January 2013.
- 22nd amendment ratified, limiting President to 2 terms
- The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution, limiting Presidents to two terms, is ratified.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Patti Page - Mockin' Bird Hill
- You're Just In Love - Dinah Shore
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?