Tuesday 27 January 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1903 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- John Carew Eccles: Australian neuropsychologist, Nobel laureate (d. 1997).
- Otto P Weyland: American military figure (d. 1979).
- Jules Noel: French athlete, an Olympics champion discus thrower at Los Angeles 1932.
- John Eccles: Australian-Swiss neurophysiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997).
- Otto Weyland: American general (d. 1979).
- Andr? Arthus: Lille physician
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Good Old Summer Time - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?