Thursday 27 January 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benay Venuta and Xiao Qian.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
On TV people were watching British Pathé News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1910 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- Benay Venuta: American actress, singer and dancer, known for her Broadway credits including By Jupiter (1942), Hazel Flagg (1953), and Romantic Comedy (1979).
- Xiao Qian: Chinese writer, essayist, journalist and translator.
- Edvard Kardelj: Slovene general economist and politician 2nd Foreign Minister of Yugoslavia (d. 1979).
- Thomas Crapper: English inventor (Born 1836).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On a Monkey Honeymoon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Billy Murray
- Dear Heart - Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?