Saturday 27 January 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by Michael Bolton.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Cinema Paradiso, directed by Giuseppe Tornatore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Straight by Dick Francis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1990 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
Famous Birthdays:27 January
- Helen Jerome Eddy: Actress (Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm), dies at 92.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Jody Watley - Everything
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
- Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?