Monday 27 July 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Avenging Conscience: or 'Thou Shalt Not Kill', directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1914 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
Famous Birthdays:27 July
- Roda JC soccer team forms in Kerkrade
- Austria-Hungary declares war on Serbia and its army bombards Belgrade.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When the Angelus is Ringing - Peerless Quartet
- In the Valley of the Moon - Elizabeth Spencer & Vernon Archibald
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?