Sunday 27 July 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1930 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Joy Whitby: English director producer and screenwriter.
- Ronald Dearing: Chairman (British Post Office).
- Christine Carère: French film actress, in films from 1950.
- Tommy Kono: American weightlifter in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Tom Kono: Sacramento sports Champions.
- Shirley Williams: British politician who, as a former member of the Labour Party, became one of the founders of the Social Democratic Party.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?