Wednesday 27 July 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Doctor X, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1932 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Beverly B Byron: (Rep-D-Maryland, 1979- ).
- Marguerite Empey [Diane Webber]: Los Angeles, California -- Playmate (May 1955, February 1956).
- Robert Cowan: CEO (Highlands & Islands Enterprises).
- Forest Able: American athlete, pro basketball player for one season, 1956-1957.
- David Blair: British ballet dancer who created many brilliant roles during his career, including "Pineapple Poll" and "Trumpet Concerto.
- Nancy Ledins: American Roman Catholic priest and transsexual. As William Griglak, he was ordained a priest 5/31/1959, working as a preacher, pastor, psychologist, state administrator and athletic director. He left the ministry after 13 years and married, trying to deny his female identity.
- Julia Parker: British astrologer, well known along with her husband, Derek, for many years as charming mainstays of British astrology and co-author's of a large, coffee-table book on the subject.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?