Sunday 27 July 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1941 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Christian Boesch: Austrian opera singer.
- Johannes Fritsch: German viola player and composer (d. 2010).
- Alfred Henry O'Keeffe: New Zealand artist (Born 1858).
- German army enters Ukraine
- Japanese troops occupy French Indo-China.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?