Monday 27 July 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles.
In UK It's All Over Now by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Marnie, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1964 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Rex Brown: American bass player and songwriter (Pantera Kill Devil Hill and Down).
- Melissa Mendez: Filipino actress.
- Vietnam War: 5,000 more American military advisers are sent to South Vietnam bringing the total number of United States forces in Vietnam to 21,000.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
- The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
- Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'
- Roger Miller - Dang Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?