Saturday 27 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1914 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Alexander Pola [Abraham Polak]: Dutch actor / writer (Farce Major).
- Giorgio Almirante: Italian politician, the longtime leader of Italy's small but vocal Neo-Fascist party.
- Robert Aickman: English author and activist co-founded the Inland Waterways Association (d. 1981).
- Jack Johnson beats Frank Moran in 20 for heavyweight boxing title
- US signs treaty of commerce with Ethiopia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Celebratin' Day in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're Here and I'm Here - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?