Saturday 27 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1914 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Alexander Pola [Abraham Polak]: Dutch actor / writer (Farce Major).
- Giorgio Almirante: Italian politician, the longtime leader of Italy's small but vocal Neo-Fascist party.
- Robert Aickman: English author and activist co-founded the Inland Waterways Association (d. 1981).
- Jack Johnson beats Frank Moran in 20 for heavyweight boxing title
- US signs treaty of commerce with Ethiopia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Celebratin' Day in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- You're Here and I'm Here - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?