Sunday 27 June 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hendrik W van Leeuwen and Grace Lee Boggs.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1915 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Hendrik W van Leeuwen: Musician.
- Grace Lee Boggs: American anti-racist and feminist activist.
- Michel Blanc: St Martin en Vercors physician.
- Grace Boggs: American philosopher author and activist (d. 2015).
- John Moore: American zoologist and academic (d. 2002).
- Dutch SDAP demonstrates against conscription
- 100 degrees F (38 degrees C), Fort Yukon, Alaska (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Land of Love with the Song Birds - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Serenade: Spanish Dance No. 2 - Pablo Casals
- By the Waters of Minnetonka - Alice Nielsen
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?