Sunday 27 June 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 27 June 1920 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 June 1920 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
See other famous people born on 27 June
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
I'll See You in C-U-B-A - Ted Lewis & His Band
Nocturne in E Flat - Jascha Heifetz
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1920?
- Science: Science vol. 51 issue 1330
- Science: Science vol. 51 issue 1329
- Science: Science vol. 51 issue 1328
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
A classic coming-of-age adventure romance about Scottish lumber company owner Hector McKaye and his son.
A classic novel in which an embezzler is saved by a relative, and becomes a new man.
Royal Northwest Mounted Policeman Derwent Conniston has been chasing outlaw John Keith for four years up in the arctic part of Canada. Just when he is about to get his man, Conniston falls deathly ill.
Tell the world why 27 June 1920 is such a special date for you!