Friday 27 June 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Unholy Three, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1930 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Ross Perot: American super-achiever, a bantam-sized Texas billionaire in the industries of computer, aero-space, bio-tech and hi-tech fields.
- Henry Perot: Texarkana EXecutives.
- Sylvan Scolnick: American embezzler-con man who stole $20 million.
- Yann Le Masson: French documentary film maker and camera man.
- Tamio Kono: Sacramento, California -- Weightlifting (1952, 56, 60 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Tommy Kono: American weightlifter and coach
- Erain Noppe: Belgian twin, not married, no children.
- Monique King: Belgian/American twin, the wife of George King, Director and Head Channeler of the Los Angeles and British Aetherius Society. No children.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?