Friday 27 June 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Unholy Three, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1930 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Tamio Kono: Sacramento, California -- Weightlifting (1952, 56, 60 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Monique King: Belgian/American twin, the wife of George King, Director and Head Channeler of the Los Angeles and British Aetherius Society.
- Yann Le Masson: French documentary film maker and camera man.
- Erain Noppe: Belgian twin, not married, no children.
- Ross Perot: American super-achiever, a bantam-sized Texas billionaire in the industries of computer, aero-space, bio-tech and hi-tech fields.
- Sylvan Scolnick: American embezzler-con man who stole $20 million. He weighed over 500 lbs. with a nickname of "Cherry Hill Fats." He died at age 46 on September 3, 1976 at his home in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Henry Perot: Texarkana EXecutives
- Tommy Kono: American weightlifter and coach
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?