Monday 27 June 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Red-Headed Woman, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1932 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Anna Moffo: American opera singer, television personality, and award-winning dramatic actress who was nicknamed "La Bellissima.
- Joachim Wohlgemuth: Writer.
- Magali Noel: French actress.
- Eddie Kasko: American baseball player and manager.
- Pierre Conner: American mathematician, who works on algebraic topology and differential topology (especially cobordism theory).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?