Tuesday 27 March 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
British Troops on Dress Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1900 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- DE DINECHIN G?rard Dupont: Versailles Military man.
- Arleigh Scott: Barbadian politician Governor-General of Barbados (d. 1976).
- Pieter J Joubert [Smart Piet] South African General: dies at age 69.
- The arrival of a Russian naval fleet in Korea causes concern to the Imperial Japanese government.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1900 and get them!