Tuesday 27 March 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lappbilder, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1906!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1906 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Pee Wee Russell: American musician (d. 1969).
- Cecil Purdy: Egyptian-Australian chess player and author (d. 1979).
- Pee Russell: American clarinet player saxophonist and composer (d. 1969).
- Jean Carteret: French poet, alchemist, graphologist, philosopher and astrologer; one of the earliest and most authoritative champions of the use of both "Lilith" and "Priapus" in Astrology.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1906 and get them!