Saturday 27 March 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1909 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Golo Mann [Gottfried]: German / US historian (Antisemitism).
- Ben Webster: American jazz tenor saxophonist, a.k.
- Raymond Oliver: French chef and owner of the 3 Michelin Star 'Le Grand Véfour' restaurant in Paris, one of France's great historical restaurants.
- Ben[jamin F]: Webster US tenor saxophonist.
- Golo Mann: German/Swiss conservative historian, essayist and writer.
- Veikko Larkas: Finnish architect designed the Pielisensuu Church (d. 1969)
- Valery Marakou: Belarusian poet and translator (d. 1937)
- Jacques Reverchon: French astrologer and writer, collaborator with Gouchon for the two last volumes of the "Dictionnaire astrologique." Reverchon is the a\Author of Cyclic[al] ephemeris, 1938, "Valeur des jugements et pronostics astrologiques,"1971, and contributor to Françoise Schneider-Gauquelin's magazine in 1983. Died in 1985 (?)
- Jean Mercure: French actor, stage director and founder of the ‘’Théatre de la ville.’’ He was a suicide on the night of 6/24/1998 along with his wife Jeandeline.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When a Fellow's on the Level with a Girl Who's on the Square - Billy Murray
- I Wish I Had a Girl - Manuel Romain
- Pet Names - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- The Song That Reached My Heart - Evan Williams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?