Sunday 27 March 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rudi Ball and Miguel Mujica Gallo.
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1910 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Rudi Ball: Germany -- Jewish ice hockey star (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Miguel Mujica Gallo: Peruvian businessman and diplomat.
- Hugh Nibley: American historian author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ai Qing: Chinese poet and author (d. 1996).
- Raimund Schelcher: Tanzanian-German actor (d. 1972).
- A fire during a barn-dance in Okoritofulpos, Hungary, kills 312.
- A fire during a barn-dance in Ököritófülpös, Hungary kills 312.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 March 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?