Sunday 27 March 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1910 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Hugh Nibley: American historian author and academic (d. 2005).
- Ai Qing: Chinese poet and author (d. 1996).
- Raimund Schelcher: Tanzanian-German actor (d. 1972).
- Rudi Ball: Germany -- Jewish ice hockey star (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Miguel Mujica Gallo: Peruvian businessman and diplomat.
- A fire during a barn-dance in Okoritofulpos, Hungary, kills 312.
- A fire during a barn-dance in Ököritófülpös, Hungary kills 312.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?