Monday 27 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1911 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Viola Keats: Scottish-English actress (d. 1998).
- Norman Livermore: American baseball player and environmentalist (d. 2006).
- John Stow: Barbadian politician (d. 1997).
- Franc Rozman: Slovenian general (d. 1944).
- Veronika Tushnova: Russian poet and physician (d. 1965).
- M Sitaramiah: Indian astrologer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?